Saturday, January 12, 2013

Kord Gitar Bon Jovi It's My Life

Intro : C5, G#5 , G5 , [x2]

[verse1]

C5                                     C5 G#5 G5
This aint a song for the broken hearted
C5                                    C5 G#5. G5.
A silent prayer for the faith departed
C5
I aint gonna be just a face in the crowd
      F5
Gonna hear my voice when I shout it out loud



[*]

        C5         G#5
It’s my life and it’s now or never
D#5         A#/D
I aint gonna live for – e – ver
C5            G#5              A#5
I just wanna live while I’m alive
A#5  Bdim   C5
It’s   my    Life

                      G#5
My heart is like an open highway
D#5                A#/D
Like Franky said I did it my way
C5            G#5              A#5
I just wanna live while I’m alive
A#5    Bdim   C5   G#5   G5
It’s   my    Life

[verse2]

C5                                        C5 G#5 G5
This is for ones who stood their ground
      C5                                  C5 G#5 G5
Like Tommy and Gina, they won’t back down
C5                                C5  
Tomorrow’s getting harder make no mistake
     F5                        F5           (F5)
Luck ain’t even lucky got to make your own breaks

Bact To : [*]
Solo Progression

G#5 | A#5 | C5 | F5 | C5 |

[Bridge]

     C5                              C5  
You better stand tall when they’re calling You out
      F5                      F5          (F5)
Don’t bend don’t break Baby don’t back down

Back To : [*]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *